Looking for some fun in Memphis? Try our chat line for free. Dial in and start talking to sexiest Memphis singles.
From references in literature, to television and film, to music, even if you’ve never stepped foot in Tennessee, you know Memphis is an electrifying city. Memphis is truly a place quite like no other, and if you’re dating in Memphis, the city has a lot to offer. Singles should not be discouraged, as Memphis offers a vast variety of opportunities to plan the perfect date with someone.
When you’re ready to take the plunge into the dating world, keep the following date night options in mind:
- The Orpheum Theatre. This historic 2400-seat theater is a Memphis must-see. You can find a variety of musical and dramatic productions hosted here throughout the year.
- Memphis Riverboats. Cruise along the Mississippi River on one of the city’s riverboat tours for a romantic and unconventional date idea. Also, sunsets on the Mississippi River are unforgettable.
- Beale Street. For new Memphians and those who grew up in the city alike, Beale Street will always be a go-to date idea. It’s the “Home of the Blues” and a one-stop shop for live music, restaurants, and bars. If you’re looking to have a night out on the town with your date, you’ll never run out of things to do on Beale Street.
- Peabody Hotel. If you’re in Memphis in the spring or summer, missing out on the rooftop parties at the Peabody Hotel is inexcusable. Woo your date with the view, the music, and the vibrant crowd this venue draws.
- Cycling the City. Memphis is one of most bike-friendly cities in the States, featuring more than 400 miles of bike-friendly lanes. If the weather calls for it, taking a bicycle ride around Memphis makes for a remarkable experience.
If you’re ready to date but are still looking for someone to go out with, call us and let us get you in touch with singles in your area today!