Looking for some fun in Louisville area? Try our chat line for free. Dial in and start talking to hottest Louisville singles.
Louisville, Kentucky’s largest city, is the 29th most populous city in the United States. The city is known for its dedication to sports, performing arts, museums, and music festivals, and it can be an exciting place to explore with a significant other. However, as native Louisvillians will often tell you, dating in Louisville is a unique experience, and if you need help coming up with dating ideas, we’re here to help!
- Explore Old Louisville. Old Louisville is the largest Victorian district in the country, and an exquisitely romantic place to stroll through with a date.
- Go zip lining. At Jefferson Memorial Forest, you can plan an adventurous date with Go Ape Zip Line that is sure to be an unforgettable experience. This one may take some planning though, so be sure book in advance!
- Enjoy a free concert. During the summer months, check out a free concert on the last Wednesday of every month as part of WFPK’s Waterfront Wednesday free concert series. Enjoy the music and the beautiful view of the sun setting along the Ohio River.
- Check out a Louisville Bats games. Make your way over to Louisville Slugger Field to cheer on the bats. This one’s an especially popular first date idea, and if you go during the summer months, you can catch the post-game firework show.
- Do some betting at Churchill Downs. Home of the Kentucky Derby, you’ll find horseracing, drinks, and a crowd looking to have a good time at Churchill Downs. You may also want to check out the night racing series, Downs After Dark, while you’re here.
Now that you have date ideas sorted out, the next step is to find someone to go out with! When you’re ready, CLF is here to get you connected with other singles in your area.